1. Survivor Brazil Returns to Globo After 12 Years
Produced by Globo and Endemol Shine Brasil, No Limite, the local version of the hit format, will be hosted by André Marques and will feature a cast of previous Big Brother Brasil contestants. Read more.
2. Starzplay Starts Filming First Original Mexican Series
Titled Señorita 89, it’s produced with Pantaya, Fremantle and Fábula. Read more.
3. Two Hispanic Series Among the Fastest Growing this Week
The second season of the Mexican biopic Luis Miguel, the series, and the latest installment of the Spanish hit Locked Up: The Oasis, ranked fourth and seventh respectively in TV Time’s weekly Shows on the Rise ranking. Read more.
4. Let Love Rule Commissioned by TVI in Portugal
Locally produced by Shine Iberia, the debut season of the hit dating show will air this summer on linear channels TVI and TVI Reality, and will also be streamed on their platform TVI Player. Read more.
5. Amazon Revealed the First Teaser Trailer for Dom, its New Brazilian Original
The series produced by Conspiração will premiere worldwide on June 4. Read more.
6. Isabel to Air in LatAm on Amazon Prime Video
The long-awaited Chilean series, sold in the US to HBO Max, will be seen in Latin America through Amazon Prime Video. In Chile it will be seen on broadcast TV by Mega. Read more.
7. MISTCO’s Turkish Drama, Surprise Marriage, Arrives in Two New Territories
Following its sale to Mediaset in Spain, the successful drama has been licensed to Israel and Hungary. Read more.
8. Calinos Sells Turkish Cooking Shows in the UK
UK independent AVOD service, Youlook.tv, has acquired 24Kitchen Turkey’s two successful cooking shows Sara’s Istanbul Delights and Tom’s Istanbul Delights. Read more.
9. Banijay’s Family Food Fight Expands Across Europe
The family competition format will be produced in Sweden by Banijay’s Meter for SVT and in Poland by Endemol Shine for Polsat TV. Both version will premiere this year. Read more.