1. VIS Wraps Production for Cecilia, New Paramount+ Original Series
The series was filmed in Mexico City and is set to premiere on the ViacomCBS streaming platform in November. Read more.
2. Insiders, Netflix Spain’s First Original Reality Show, to Premiere on October 21
Produced by iZen, Netflix has kept the dynamics of the reality show secret ahead of its worldwide premiere. Read more.
3. Narcos: Mexico to Premiere Third and Final Season on November 5
Netflix released the trailer and announced the release date of the hit Gaumont-produced spin-off of the series. Read more.
4. Bake Off Argentina Reaches Over 73% Share in its Premiere
The first episode of the new format, produced by WarnerMedia, registered an average share of 62.53%, with peaks of up to 73.27%, becoming the most watched of the day on Argentine TV. Read more.
5. Globo’s A Mother’s Love to Premiere in Uruguay
The telenovela will premiere in Spanish on September 20 on Teledoce in Uruguay. Read more.
6. Turkish Drama Love Is In the Air Becomes Most Tweeted Show Ever
The final episode of Madd Entertainment’s drama aired on September 8 by Fox in Turkey and registered 8,472,522 tweets, becoming the most tweeted series worldwide, stealing the title from Game of Thrones. Read more.
7. Kanal D Drama Launches its Own Standalone OTT Platform
Starting this month, the channel’s best Turkish dramas will be available to fans in Latin America, the US and Spain through its new app, with monthly and annual subscription options, without the need for a pay TV subscription. Read more.