1. Chilean Series Isabel to Premiere in the US on HBO Max
Megamedia’s three-part miniseries based on the life of Isabel Allende will make its debut on the US streaming platform on Friday, March 12. Read more.
2. The Ambassador's Daughter to Premiere on Univision on March 2
Distributed by Inter Medya, the anticipated Turkish drama will make its debut on the US Hispanic network on Tuesday, March 2 at 10:00 pm. Read more.
3. Mexican Comedy Madre solo hay dos, Seen by 23 Million Households on Netflix
Netflix highlighted the success of its original Mexican comedy, which was viewed by 23 million households in its first 28 days. Read more.
4. Monto TV Takes MeteoHeroes to Spain and Latin America
The successful kids’ show will be broadcast in Spain and Latin America through RTVE channels. Read more.
5. Introducing VICA, the International Sales Agents Of Audiovisual Content
Filmax, Film Factory and Latido partnered to create VICA (International Sales Agents Of Audiovisual Content), which seeks to give value to the international market to guarantee the viability of the productions they represent. Read more.
6. Greece’s Skai TV to Adapt The Academy Format by TV Azteca
The local version will be called House of Fame and will also air in Cyprus. Read more.
7. Turkish Drama My Little Girl Sets Historical Record in Spain
This Sunday, My Little Girl reached an 18.7% share on Antena 3, the highest number since its already impressive premiere. Read more.
8. Global Agency’s Is That Really Your Voice to Premiere in Russia
Locally titled Musical Intuition and produced by Comedy Club Production, the show will premiere on Saturday, February 26 on Russian network TNT. Read more.