1. Juan José Campanella Signs Exclusive Deal with VIS
ViacomCBS International Studios also announced Campanella is developing the second season of the long-awaited series Los enviados. Read more.
2. Keshet Strikes Content Deal with WarnerMedia Latin America for HBO Max
The streaming platform has acquired exclusive rights in the region for three scripted dramas from Keshet International: The A Word, Autonomies and 7 Faces. Read more.
3. Amazon Announces Premiere Date for Maradona Bioseries
The long-awaited series about the soccer star, produced by BTF Media, in co-production with Dhana Media and Latin We, will arrive worldwide on October 29. Read more.
4. WarnerMedia Celebrates “Unprecedented” Growth in LatAm in 2021
During the first half of the year, the group surpassed 333 million monthly consumers in the region, with an average 26% growth to June in impressions. Read more.
5. Global Agency’s Upgrade Acquired in France
French production Anytime Production will adapt the Israeli competition format, produced by Tanin Productions & TV and distributed by Global Agency. Read more.
6. Globo’s Sweet Diva to Premiere in Chile
The Brazilian telenovela will make its debut on the Chilean network on Monday, August 23 at 4:30pm. Read more.