1. AT&T Sells Directv Latin America to Werthein Group
The Argentine group acquired 100% of Vrio Corp., Directv Latin America’s mother company. Read more.
2. The Innocents to premiere on Antena 3’ prime time
The Turkish drama is distributed by Mistco. Read more.
3. Mipcom Changes Plans: There Will Be No P-1 and MipJunior Will Take Place Simultaneously
Lucy Smith, director of Mipcom, announced changes in the October event’s agenda and structure. Read more.
4. Patria and Netflix Stand Out Among Platino Awards TV Nominations
With 5 nominations, the HBO Spain series leads a list of titles whereAlguien tiene que morir, El robo del siglo and Money Heist also stand out. Netflix leads as the screen with the most nominations. All the finalists, up next. Read more.
5. Banijay Iberia Launches Creative Agency IMA
The creative agency will be led by Agus Cantero and work alongside Banijay Iberia’s productions, to enhance the visual identity of both its existing portfolio, and upcoming original IP. Read more.
6. Broken Pieces by Global Agency to Premiere in Spain
The Turkish drama is premiering this Monday, July 19 at 9:00 pm on Nova, the Atresmedia network. Read more.
7. Globo’s A Time to Love Premieres in Mexico
The Brazilian telenovela premiered on July 19 on Imagen Television. Read more.