1. Eccho Rights Takes Turkish Drama The Red Room to Sweden
Produced by OGM Pictures for TV8 in Turkey, the Turkish drama has been sold to Swedish pubcaster SVT. Read more.
2. Turkish Drama Mother to Premiere on Pasiones in the US
The Turkish drama distributed by Global Agency will make its debut on the pay TV channel next Monday, February 8 at 7:00 p.m. Read more.
3. Mega Sets Premiere Date for Turkish Drama Intikam
On February 15, the Chilean network will premiere the Turkish version of the American series Revenge, starring the popular Beren Saat (Fatmagül). Read more.
4. Mediaset España Bets on The Price Is Right
The longest running game show on international TV will return to Spain thanks to Mediaset. Titled El precio justo, it will be produced by Fremantle and hosted by Carlos Sobera. Read more.
5. Viacom International Studios Announces New Leadership for VIS Americas
Fernando Gaston becomes VP of Content, Ezequiel Groisman was named VP of Content Development and Jose Viggiano has been appointed VP of Production and Production Management. Read more.
6. Peak TV: Number of Scripted Series Drops for First Time in 10 years
FX published the latest edition of its classic Peak TV ranking, which in 2020 registered its first fall since 2010. Read more.
7. Talpa’s Marble Mania Becomes SBS6’s Biggest Hit in 5 Years
The family game show’s second episode registered a 21.9% market share in the 18-44 demo, beating the channel’s time slot average by 208%. Read more.