1. Latam scores multiple nominations for the 2022 International Emmy Awards
Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico will be trying to take an award home next November 21 Read more.
2. Inter Medya Licenses Bitter Lands in Colombia
Tims&B Production was licensed by the Turkish Distributor to Caracol TV Read more.
3. Exile Content Studio and Trojan Horse Media will Co-Produce Premium Content
Both companies worked together recently for the podcast More Than a Movie: American Me Read more.
4. GoQuest Takes Civil Servant to Puerto Rico with Telemundo
The spy thriller will be the first Serbian series to air on TV in Puerto Rico. Read more.
5. Banijay’s The Bridge Crosses Four Nordic Countries with Prime Video
It will become the platform’s first Nordic original reality series Read more.
6. Starz Unveils Rebrand for Starzplay, now Lionsgate+
The new brand rolled out in 35 countries alongside a new brand look on September 29th Read more.
7. ATV’s The Father makes a big debut in Turkey
It premiered on September 20 with 8.23 rating points and a 23.28% share Read more.