1. Banijay Rights Adds New International Screen for The Bridge
The show will be adapted in Hungary, marking the sixth adaptation for the reality format. Read more.
2. All3Media Sells The English to HBO Max in Latin America and Spain
The deal joins other sales across Europe, Latin America and Asia, ahead of the series’ premiere at Mipcom. Read more.
3. Red Arrow Studios International Presents New Titles for Mipcom
The entertainment format Claim to Fame and the third season of drama series Vienna Blood. Read more.
4. Alon Shtruzman to Step Down as Keshet International CEO
The executive will be leaving the global content producer and distributor owned by Keshet Media Group at the end of 2022. Read more.
5. Globo takes a diversified portfolio to Mipcom 2022
Pantanal and All The Flowers are the company’s focus for the main event in the content market Read more.