1. Netflix Premieres New Spanish Production by The Mediapro Studio
Magic For Humans con el Mago Pop is produced by 100 Balas (The Mediapro Studio) for the OTT platform. Read more.
2. The Spain Audiovisual Hub Plan Is Born with 1.6 Billion Euro Investment
This Wednesday, March 24, the President of the Spanish Government, Pedro Sánchez, presented the plan “Spain, Audiovisual Hub of Europe”, which intends to increase audiovisual production in the country by 30% in 2025. Read more.
3. Televisa Denies Plans to Merge with Univision
“We are not in talks about a merger between Televisa Group and Univision Communications”, they said in a statement, regarding Bloomberg’s recent report. Read more.
4. Mistco to Distribute New Turkish Drama, The Shadow Team
Broadcasted on TRT1 and produced by TIMS&B Production, the new Turkish drama will be presented internationally by Mistco. Read more.
5. Falcon and the Winter Soldier Is Disney+’s Best Series Premiere
Released on Friday, March 19, the new Marvel Studios original series was the most successful series premiere for Disney+ during its premiere weekend. Read more.
6. Cruella and Black Widow to Premiere Simultaneously in Theaters and on Disney+
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution announced changes to its 2021 release schedule. The arrivals of Cruella and Black Widow in PVOD format and Luca, from Disney and Pixar, directly to Disney+ stand out. Read more.
7. SPT and The Mediapro Studio Start Production on Código Implacable in Colombia
The thriller series is being co-produced by SPT and The Mediapro Studio for Claro video. Read more.
8. Discovery+ Acquires 250+ Hours of All3Media International Content
The streaming platform has acquired over 200 hours of non-scripted content from the international distributor in a deal covering four continents. Read more.