1. Money Heist Is Most Binge-Watched Series in the World
The premiere of its fifth and final season on Netflix catapulted the Spanish series to the first place in TV Time’s Binge Report, making it the most binged series worldwide in the last week. Read more.
2. Series Mania to be held in March 2022
It will take place on March 22-24, 2022. Read more.
3. HBO Max To Land in Spain on October 26
Spanish users will be, along with those from the Nordic countries, the first in Europe to have access to the new WarnerMedia platform. In 2022 it will be followed by Portugal and the territories of central and eastern Europe. Read more.
4. Mipcom Announcements First Showcases and Screenings for 2021 Edition
The series that will debut at the event include Spain’s La fortuna and Todos mienten, by Movistar+. Read more.
5. Global Agency Celebrates 15th Anniversary
The Turkish distributor is celebrating its 15th anniversary this Tuesday with a special video that showcases its trajectory, milestones and main titles. Read more.
6. Eccho Rights to Distribute Two New Korean Dramas from CJ ENM
The international distributor has added two new titles from its mother company to its international slate: High Class and Hometown. Read more.
7. Star Media Launches its Own Streaming Service LAVA
The new platform will be launched in collaboration with US tech provider, OTTera, and will offer Star Media’s most popular content, subtitled and dubbed in 8 languages, under a monthly subscription or free with advertising. Read more.
8. Series from Mexico, Chile, Spain and Portugal to Premiere at Iberseries
New series Búnker, Código implacable, No nos quieren ver, Sequía and Si nos dejan, along with new seasons of Toy Boy and Vida perfecta, will premiere in the Capítulo UNO section of Iberseries Platino Industria. Read more.