1. HBO Max to Launch in Spain in the Fall
Priya Dogra, president of WarnerMedia for EMEA, announced during Series Mania that Spain and the Nordic countries will be the first European territories to have the new OTT platform Read more.
2. Control Z Is August’s Most Binge-Watched Series in Spanish
The premiere of its second season catapulted the Mexican series to first place in TV Time’s ranking of the most binge-watched series of the month, finally debunking Elite, the leader of the two previous rankings. Read more.
3. Telefe Surpasses 40% Share for 16 Months in a Row
The network reached a 45.42% share in August, marking the 44th month as the leading network in Argentine broadcast TV. Read more.
4. Atresmedia Presents Spanish Adaptation of I Can See Your Voice
The first Spanish version is produced by Warner Bros. ITVP. Read more.
5. Madd’s A Woman Scorned to Premiere in Spain in September
The Turkish adaptation of Doctor Foster, distributed by Madd Entertainment, will arrive on Antena 3 this Sunday, September 5 at 10:00 p.m under the local title Infiel. Read more.
6. Hercai to Premiere in Argentina
The Turkish drama will premiere on Telefe on Monday, September 6 at 4:30 p.m. Read more.
7. Keshet Sells Drama Porni in Latin America and Spain
Heart-warming Norwegian comedy drama sold by KI in Latin America to WarnerMedia for HBO Max, and in Spain to both Filmin TV and Cosmo TV. Read more.