1. Buendía to produce new series from the Creators of Paquita Salas and Veneno
Titled Cardo, it will be developed by Buendía Estudios, Atresmedia and Suma Latina Read more.
2. Record TV achieves best premiere in 5 years with Genesis
The Biblical production reached a 15.7 rating in São Paulo. Read more.
3. La chica que limpia to be adapted in India
RMVistar and One Life Studios announced a deal for the Indian adaptation of the Argentine series. Read more.
4. Eccho Rights sells Korean titles to Exxen in Turkey
The deal includes over 150 hours of South Korean content from CJ ENM and SBS. Read more.
5. WarnerMedia LatAm announces new General Entertainment leadership team
The new structure follows the integration of the regional Turner and HBO GE properties. Read more.
6. New Alex Pina series sets release date on Netflix
Sky Rojo will make its debut on March 19. Read more.
7. HBO Max announces leadership team for LatAm
Luis Duran will be General Manager of HBO Max Latin America. Read more.
8. ViacomCBS to launch Paramount+ on March 4 in the US and Latin America
The platform will then launch in the Nordics on March 25 and Australia in mid-2021. Read more.