1. Raffaele Annecchino, New CEO of ViacomCBS Networks International
Annecchino succeeds David Lynn, who will step down after a transition period. Read more.
2. Gaumont and Redrum to Co-Produce New Drama, Kolonie
The French studio will join forces with the Mexican production company to co-develop the new Spanish-language crime series, starring Marina de Tavira. Read more.
3. MegaMedia Renews Alliance with Globo
MegaMedia announced on Thursday the renewal of its agreement with the Brazilian giant. Read more.
4. Kanal D Drama Reaches 13 Countries in 2020
Offering a catalogue of more than 1,500 hours of Turkish dramas, the network is currently on air in Albania, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Kosovo, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and the United States. Read more.
5. Insight TV Launches Four Channels in Brazil
The Millennial-focused content creator has launched four of its channels on Samsung TV Plus in the Latin American country. Read more.
6. NBC to Adapt The A Word in the US
The US adaptation will be produced by Universal Television and Keshet Studios for the broadcast network. Read more.
7. Cineflix Rights Sells Two Series to Brazil’s Globoplay
Cineflix Rights has sold Seasons 1-3 of its hit crime drama Coroner and Seasons 1-4 of supernatural cult sensation Wynonna Earp to the Brazilian OTT and SVOD service. Read more.